1. I have a huge obsession with sharks. Seriously….it’s huge. One of my goals is to swim/dive with them. Why? I don’t know. Maybe it’s due to the fact that they have been around for hundreds of millions of years and not much has changed about them (talk about Survival of the Fittest, eh.). Mostly, I think they are very misunderstood. Ok, so maybe they are dangerous and one bite from a shark can kill you but maybe if we stopped polluting the ocean (which causes them to seek clean water which leads them closer to the shore towards people which sadly get mistaken for seals) and stop poaching them for their fins (it’s bad, their fins are cut off, causing them to drop to the bottom of the ocean to drown and die. Please don’t ever eat shark fin soup. 99% chance the fin was caught illegally) they would leave people alone. They only attack when provoked. I don’t know what animal doesn’t do that.
3. I am somewhat “blind” in one eye. I had a Cornea Ulcer in my right eye and had surgery to get a new one but my body rejected it. I can see out of it but it’s like I have a piece of sheer material over my eye the whole time. Honestly, I forget about it. It hasn’t affected anything. One day I will spend the moola to get the replacement but I have other things to spend it on.
4. Like my business!! This year I have decided to focus on getting my business up and running. You can read about it on my About Me page. Oh, and you can read about the “fun” time I had getting my business license. Which, by the way, still has not come in the mail. GRRRRR!
5. I love the ocean! Most people are scared to swim in it because of the “unknown” but I prefer it to a pool or lake. I remember when I was younger and my brother told me how there were mountains underneath the ocean taller than Mt. Everest. Since then, I was fascinated. I always wanted someone to make a machine or submarine that could go deep deep deep into the ocean and be able to sustain the pressure(getting crushed isn’t fun) so we could see what is waiting underneath, undiscovered.
6. Some people have a hard time saying my last(married) name correctly (hell, I did). It is PEE-SHE. There ya go! Don’t ever get it wrong again. I mean it.
7.I have a husband (clearly) and son and a doggie (male). I am the only girl in the household and me likey!!!
Now it’s my turn to pass the award on. I waited so damn long to do it some of the people I was going to chose got the awards from others so…..check them out: