Skip to content

Succulents Update

It took some time for me to update because, well, it took some time to get some real activity with my succulents. As I mentioned in the previous post, I barely messed with the succulents. I use a water bottle to spray them every few days. Sometimes I completely forget about them.

img_4431

img_4432

img_4433 img_4434 img_4436 img_4435

I noticed the leaves somewhat buried in the dirt sprouted quicker.┬áNot all of them have sprouted new plants but I’m still happy (and shocked) with the progress. Especially the ones on the stems; I didn’t think so many would sprout on one! Also, the rosettes have started to root so I need to move them into their own planters. I might DIY a few terrariums.

I’m hoping for more activity in the new few weeks. I want to gift some of them for Christmas!

 

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Share on TumblrShare on LinkedInEmail this to someone

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *