- I am registered up for my VERY FIRST marathon (26.2 for those of you who don’t know). Kiawah, here I come!!
- I am on a mission to find AUTHENTIC vintage posters. Particularly ones that show places I have been such at this place and this place. Also, places I want to visit.
- I am a HUGE horror movie fan! Not too big of a fan of the newer ones. I STILL get scared when I am watching Halloween (killers who don’t talk are scary!).
- I also enjoy reading Urban Legends. I hate how sites like snopes.com try to debunk them. *frustrating*
- I am FINALLY happy with the logo that I designed for my business. Curse and blessing of a designer: always want to change things and make it better
- The hubs and I have decided on Chicago for our 2 year anniversary. It’s in January (time to pull out the snow boots!)
- I love my natural hair!
- I am so over this heat in SC (this summer has been MISERABLE).
- I saw SALT a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it! Angelina Jolie is my girl. We go back, way back. This movie introduced her to me and we have been best friends ever since!
Umm…think that’s it for now