1. This weekend started off pretty sweet! Literally. It was my co-workers birthday and I made her an Oreo Ice Cream Cake. It was yummy!
2. The hubs and I were free of our little one this whole weekend (including our dog!). Friday Night we headed out to Thai Wasabi. The sushi was super delish! I wasn’t able to take any pictures as my iPhone was dead and the hubs camera phone is not up to par. At. All.
3. I did some major cleaning and I’m still not finished.
3.1. I hate laundry. With a passion.
4. My Vibrams (or Veebie Weebies as I call them) and ankles are now best friends.
5. We headed to Charleston on Sunday. I haven’t been back since the hubs proposed (June 7th, 2008. Also my birthday!!). There were a lot of changes, retail wise. It seems to be less local shops and a lot more popular chains. Kind of disappointing. Some of the good things I saw:
5.1 I did score some great tea from a store called, Spice and Tea.
5.2 I am on the mission to find a vintage tea pot.
6. I have kicked The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo to the curb for now. But for good reason. I am reading The Hunger Games and I am HOOKED! I am trying to not let it take up all of my free time but I am SOO anxious to finish reading it! This book will have you sucked in with the first chapter. TRUST ME!
7. I can?t seem to go into Sally?s without buying a new shade of nail polish.
How was your weekend?