- After work I rushed home to start baking and decorating a cake for a friend?s daughter who was turning one. Since I took a few cake decorating classes, she was sweet enough to be my guinea pig.
- The cake has some flaws and I will get better over time but it was a hit at the party. That made me happy.
- The little one spent the night with one of his grandmothers (He has 3. They all
spoil love him. Lucky little boy.)
- We had Saturday night to ourselves (yes!). We went to see Dracula: Ballet with a bite. It was soooo good! I have been wanting to see this for years but something was always coming up. From what I heard the actual show hasn’t changed much over the years but they definitely kept it new by playing songs that are currently on the charts (I almost flipped out when they played Lady Gaga. She is my new obsession).
- I started Sunday Morning, Halloween day watching, well, Halloween. The original one. I have seen that movie 58,941,235 times and it still scares me! I love the Halloween movies, not matter how cheesy they have gotten. I think it has to do with Michael Myers stealthy ways. He doesn’t go straight in for the kill all the time. Sometime he watches his next victim for a while and then BAM! You’re dead.
- ?We didn’t get to take the little one trick or treating as he was sporting a fever. I was kind of bummed because I wanted too see him walk around trying to say “trick or treat” and “thank you.” Oh, and I wanted some candy. There’s always next year.
- I always mean to post these on Monday but life always seems to get in the way.