- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1 1/2 cups rum
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- Have the fruit, rum, wine, and orange juice well chilled. Slice the lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds and place in a large glass pitcher. Pour in the rum and sugar. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours to develop the flavors.
- When ready to serve, crush the fruit lightly with a wooden spoon and stir in the wine and orange juice. Adjust sweetness to taste.
via All Recipes My Version I couldn?t find any non-alcoholic version that I really liked so I made up my own after looking at a few recipes.
- 2 cups Cranberry-Grape Juice (can use frozen)
- 2 cups Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 Orange (cut into wedges)
- 1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- Mix cranberry-grape juice, lemon soda, orange juice, and lemon juice.
- Add fruit
- Add more soda and/or juice(s) until desired taste is reached.