Out of all of the DIY pampering I do, I have to say masks are my favorite. Face, body, hair…I love them all. My skin always feels fresh and renewed after each one. Right now my favorite masks have one special ingredient: Bentonite Clay.
Mix one tablespoon of ACV with two tablespoons on Bentonite Clay. Add more ACV if needed. Sometimes I let it sit for a minute because the mixture will “puff up” a little and not look as runny.
Apply to your face for 15-20 minutes; until completely dry.
Wash it off with warm water. Apply your moisturizer ( I use coconut oil).
- Use same 2:1 ratio as above (depends on the thickness and length of your hair).
- Apply to hair (root to tip)
- DO NOT let it dry on your hair. You want to keep it moist. You can place a cap over your hair. Or a plastic bag. Desperate times…
- Make the same mixtures as above and apply to your whole body.
- Add some to your bath as a soak.
- Get some compression wraps (or saran wrap) and wrap them around your midsection and thighs. Leave it on for an hour then wash it off.
There is so many more uses for Bentonite Clay but these are just a few to get you started!