A couple of weeks ago my husband’s cousin asked me to teach/train her to properly run. Last week was our first week. I have her on a 9 week 5k training program. After one week, she is already hooked! She wanted to go out on her own and do a short run and asked for my suggestions on what’s a good play list. My list is constantly changing but stays consistent in style. I tend to stick to a lot of rock songs because they get me going. If you ever see me running you’d probably think I’m performing a One-Woman Show: head bopping, singing, talking…the whole nine.
Here’s what’s currently on my play list:
- Guns N’ Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
- Guns N’ Roses – You Could be Mine
- Head Automatica – Beating Hearts Baby
- Muse – Neutron Star Collision
- Kane West – The New Workout Plan
- Ying Yang Twins feat Pitbull – Shake
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Can’t Hold Us
- The Sounds – Ego
- Backstreet Boys – Backstreet’s Back (No shame!)
- Outkast’s – B.O.B.