It looks more like a table but the main purpose for it is to be a TV Stand. I did not have any directions. I just made it up as I went, working with the material I had. I must say I am very happy with the way it turned out.
Before sanding and painting.
I added more paneling to the front and I feel it gave it more of a “finished” look.
I have to figure out what to do with the wire situation. I did get some great suggestions: add fabric, add another piece of wood, install a wire basket, a hole at the top and run the wire through it. I think I’m going to try to run all the wires through some tubing (probably PVC piping, painted) and use wire ties. I don’t want to drill any holes or add another piece of wood because the stand is at a great height to be used as a work table one day (especially for cutting fabric).