Modern Calligraphy for Beginners
Cost: $123.99(includes PayPal fee)
If you’ve always wanted to learn calligraphy, never picked up a calligraphy pen before, and don’t know where to begin, this modern calligraphy beginner class is for you! We’ll go over the tools you’ll use, how to write with the pointed pen, and learn how to create the thick/thin strokes that everyone loves with calligraphy!
Each student will receive:
- 1 straight pen holder
- 2 nibs
- a pot of black ink
- Instructional Alphabet
- Tracing paper and practice sheets
- A resource guide of additional tips, supplies and websites to advance your new calligraphy skills
Since the holidays are quickly approaching, we will focus on showing you how to create cards and prints for the season – perfect for gifts and holiday parties!
You’ll also enjoy some tasty treats and drinks while you learn!
Photography Tips and Tricks
Silver Spoon Bake Shop
Cost: $52.24 (includes PayPal fees)
For this class you will need a point and shoot or DSLR.
In this class you will learn:
- Basic strategies on setting up photos
- Basic composition tricks
- Low light settings (tips and tricks)
- Details on lens and features your camera has and what each they are used for.
- MACRO settings
- People settings (Gotta make sure they look good!)
- Visual layouts
- Tablescape settings (How to make it Pinterest worthy!)
What better photography subject than a beautiful cake baked to perfection by Erin of the Silver Spoon Bake Shop? After the students have mastered the art (and restraint!) of photographing fresh baked cake, we’ll celebrate by slicing it up for everyone to enjoy!
State Farmers Market
Cost $62.49 (includes PayPal fee)
Join local foodie legend Dupre Percival & Izzabee’s Confectionaries baker Nicole Storey for a festive Fall night of everything pumpkin, just in time to wow your Thanksgiving guests! Dupre will show you how to roast, prepare & puree your pumpkin and Nicole will show you how to bake the perfect pumpkin cupcake, in addition to teaching various piping techniques for you to feast your eyes on!
- A vast knowledge of all things pumpkin!
- 4-6 cupcakes (you do the decorating!)
- Tips, couplers, and bags for you to take home
- Plus a bonus treat!
Let’s give “Pumpkin Season” the proper send-off!
- Class maximum is 10
- No refunds