I’m exhausted but I’m trying to stay committed to blogging daily so here we go.
- I am running a 5k in April. I used to do races/run regularly but I have fallen way off so in order to keep my plan of running daily/almost daily I thought committing to a race would help.
- I’m in a Facebook beauty group and heard a ton of great things about Paulas Choice–SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant.so of course I had to try it out for myself. I’ll report back.
- I also got a new yoga mat. Just like I never thought I would drop an insane amount of money on lunch containers for my sons I didn’t think I would spend so much on a yoga mat. But since I am in training and do plan to do something with my certification I see it as an investment.
- I’ve started Open Book by Jessica Simpson and so far so good. I am a sucker for a celebrity that likes to tell it all.
- Awards Season is over and Parasite did great but I started to wonder, is the category for “Best Picture” necessary anymore? I can understand for winning in other technical categories but what makes a movie the best movie you’ve seen all year?
- I’m tired.Just tired.