Is it already over? Did we really have a 3-day weekend? I guess this is what happens when you labor the whole weekend.
1. I did my usual Friday run. Since it is the end of the weekend I don’t push myself to hard. I try to keep it at a 10:00-10:30 pace.
2. I met with my Aunt and cousin this weekend to discuss wedding plans. My aunt is re-marrying her first husband (both never married again). I will be addressing her envelopes (with calligraphy), decorating the cake, setting up the ceremony/reception venue, making the decor for the venue, and writing the table numbers and names (in calligraphy as well), and making (plus assembling) thank you gifts. I’ll be sure to take pictures of everything as it progresses.
3. BTW, the wedding is in less than 2 months. Yeah.
4. It is an Asian Fusion theme and the colors are red, black, and gold.
5. To go along with the theme, I will be making an Asian inspired skirt for me.
6. I did have SOME relaxation time. I headed to the movies on Sunday with my sister and BIL to see Takers. It was better than I thought it would be. A bit predictable but still good. And some eye candy!
7. The rest didn’t last as I had a long run schedule. As I posted on Twitter, “Running knows no holiday.”
8. Throw some cleaning and laundry into the mix and that sums up 3-day weekend.
How was yours?